Problems To Create A Blog (First Post)

Assalam alaikum wr.wb


After a long time to manage personal blogs like WalsabriBlog, SisadaPulsa and Pakpak Bharat Blog, finally my boredom arises because when you think no results are obtained from blogging, especially from the financial side. However, it turned out to be the cause of this saturation as a motivation for blogging seem to be more diligent.

How can motivate even saturation ..?

He, the proof of this result I even started blogging again from the beginning of the domain, templates and content. Why this saturation could be a motivation for the accident, because idly browsing the internet, I found an interesting writings. From the info-which I read from fellow bloggers have turned out if the blog is well managed and serious turns out that blogging can make money.


Because blogs can generate money and become a promising field of online business this is as my motivation to re-blogging (My plan will blogging better .. Insya Allah).

But when the motivation to make this blog has been full and I have created a blog with address at http://cacanawe.blogspot.com, other problems is coming that I have predictions appear immediately.


The first problem is the theme of this blog should be different and new, especially in terms of content. It would be nice if the blog is 10000% pure my work and there are no writings on the internet as the theme of the content that I created. In short I plan to avoid the disease Copas (Copy Paste). But the early stages I just want to try first to see the circumstances and conditions then what ideas emerge. Including this the first post, because this is a manifestation of problems deciding blog topic. So the first issue is finished ...:-D

The second problem is in terms of language. Where I do not master the English language properly and correctly according to the enhanced spelling :-D. Why should english?

The answer back to my motivation to want to exist to make this blog is to get the fortune that the number and shape I do not know because it is still wishful thinking. Therefore a blog should certainly qualified in terms of content and language, because the delusion that do not know themselves well, visitors Cacanawe Blog is all over the world not only from the Republic of Indonesia soil spill my blood I love you .. Hohohohohhh,,, (So turn because of the nearly stress set up this new blog.

So the use of English is a prerequisite as an international language. On second thought, and remembered the Past Exam while junior high school, value is the lowest English and Indonesian (severe ..?), yes then keep my courage, because Google Translate, and Dictionary 10,000 words will be faithful to me forced to accompany the days of confused me. So the second issue is finished .. Hehehehe .. :-D

The third problem is the action, especially how to get high blog visitors with a high-traffic blogs. Yes it is problem is most severe for a blogger. But since I have successfully overcome the first problem and second, why not a third problem ..? I considered playing the game, the higher the

level the higher the challenge, with the higher bonus compensation. So I will still try in various ways (which I found in this manner with a maximum). The first way is by posting this multiply the first of back links with other bloggers temperatures powerful pack so quickly indexed by Google and other search engines, of course.

The fourth problem is a nice problem. Really nice ..? He .. The problem is if later already wealthy from the money I am making from my blog, How will can I use it..? Heheheheee ... but enough to fill a quota costs of Telkomsel Flash unlimited gratitude alone is yes. So this is just a glimpse.

Ooopss .. Not depleted, the fifth issue what it is.? The problem is how a blog can earn money. This is I have to answer and many bloggers are always trying to answer this question. But the main object is from the installation of advertisements on the internet. Certainly very many kinds. Like Making money from GoogleAdsense, Adsense Camp, eBay and etc. My main target is to install Google Adsense. Although at the time of this first post I made a Google Adsense account yet exist. Just later, hopefully sooner received my application by the lovely Google.


The sixth problem is the source of all problems. That is the whole thing because I a newbie bloggers do not know many secrets and wants to always try to better with keep learning.

Finally, I've not patient to wait press the button Publish in Cacanawe Blog Entries ni-Posting-New Entry-Problem Creating a Blog.


Regards

Posting Pertama Cacanawe Blog

Sabtu 25 Juni 2011 20:32 WIB

Petamburan V, Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat-Indonesia

Bertepatan Dengan Waktu Luang Libur Kuliah

Sendirian di kos, ditemani rokok A Mild sisa empat batang dan Segelas susu.

Hehee.. :-D

(Segangaja saya tulis ini sebagai kenangan kedepan saat blog ini didirikan)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites